This is a reminder of what the Kaupeka students will need to bring on Friday 18th May for our Caritas Challenge...
- A packed lunch (no packet foods) + school drink bottles (or own)
- Mufti (warm clothes including sport gear)
- Mufti (appropriate for playing sport in the afternoon)
- Warm clothes e.g. puffer jackets, hoodies, thermals, track pants, woolen socks, beanies, gloves etc.
- Blankets and/or a sleeping bag
- Toothbrush + toothpaste
- An overnight bag
- Bowl and fork for shared rice meal
- Thin mat to sleep on (no pillows)
- Medications (in a ziplock labelled bag to hand in to Miss Wilson) - please contact Miss Wilson about any medications being taken first if you haven’t already indicated this on the form.
- Cardboard boxes
- Duct tape / string
- Decorative items (optional)
- Second Hand Market Donations e.g. toys, books or board games - (optional but would be greatly appreciated!)
- To be returned by Friday 18th May